9/06/2554

Beyonce is pregnant!




Beyonce announced that she's pregnant
in MTV Video Music Awards.





 last Sunday on 28 August 2011,
Beyonce showed up with a loose orange dress.
“I have a big surprise for you all.” She suddenly
said to the journalist and then groped her tummy
to give a hint before she left to banquet.

Not so long after that, Beyonce’s manager 
confirmed to the public that Beyonce is pregnant.
This topic immediately became talk of the town.

"OMG! Beyonce just announced such surprise
news at VMA that she's having a baby!",
MTV tweeted via Twitter.

Beyonce Knowles always said
"I would have a baby at 30."
and finally she did!






Beyonce and Jay-Z, her husband.








5 ความคิดเห็น:

  1. Yeahhhh! Such a great news ! Congratulation with them ^___^

    ตอบลบ
  2. This is also the great news for me!! Congrats to them!!
    However, she looks more beautiful with her big tummy lol
    From now on, I'll keep catching her news and look forward to seeing their baby :)

    Thanks for sharing this news*

    ตอบลบ
  3. ไม่ระบุชื่อ7/9/54 09:45

    wowwwwwwwwww ^^ Congratulation, it makes me surprise. want to see her baby's face now hahahaa

    ตอบลบ
  4. OMG OMG OMG!!
    I love Beyonce
    and I'm sure to love her baby <3

    ตอบลบ
  5. ไม่ระบุชื่อ8/9/54 06:35

    congrats to her, beautiful mommy! <3

    ตอบลบ